8 Facts About Me

New Year with the new motivation and new spirit, for the better life of course. I have spare my time to do this tag (homework) from my sister Shinta. Thank you to remember me sis !

Below are about myself:

1. I like some adventures and challenges, especially climbing to the mountain. I cannot live without it.

2. I am so interested to the Japanese Anima, especially Naruto, Inuyasha and The Legend of Aang in the Avatar Serial.

3. I have phobia of snake, it had ever bite my leg and I could not walk for one week afterwards.

4. I am often to be awake in the night, especially with a lot of friends among of me, a cup of milk coffee and a slice of bread. So nice !

5. Internet is my favourite. One day without internet ? Wow, I can't imagine how I am. In front of computer and internet make me forget of everything.

6. My favourite games are Empires and Diablo II. Anybody want to compete with me ?

7. Basketball is one of my sport favourite, my style. Anytime I have the time, I will do.

8. It's very difficult for me to stay far away from my beloved family (especially my mother). I love her so much. But I have to do it to have the better life, can stand alone, self supporting and be autonomous.

I will not forward this tag to all of my friend's blogger.
Live Indonesia !

Related Posts by Categories



14 20 comments:

Agaz said...

If must be far from the girlfriend how is it going?
Apparently your true wanderer.. be a powerful man!!

Anonymous said...

Ha..ha...finally Agaz asked that question. Can you advise him what do you feel?

Mr. Eagle said...

to Agaz.....
Jauh dengan orang yg disayangi rasanya berat tapi mau apalagi demi masa depan. paling hanya bisa saling telp,kirim email n surat...
:)

to Bunda....
berat bunda menjalininnya... paling hanya bisa dengar suaranya lewat telp... pokoknya sedih deh... :(

Eucalyptus said...

Wah, pecinta alam tapi takut uler? How come? He he he he.

Mr. Eagle said...

iya yuk emang takut ama ular..soalnya pernah dicetuk ular....:D

Anonymous said...

wee.. si kk dpt pr ini yah.. kyknya dulu dah pernah dpt de aku.. masi ada toh sampe skrg.. O_o

haha.. begadang tuh ga baik lho buat badan kk.. -___-

haha.. maen game online juga.. tapi strategi yah itu? aku lebi suka maen RPG ^^

Mr. Eagle said...

iya kk udah dpt 2 kali sama hehehe...
gimana lagi namanya juga udah tuntutan pekerjaan :)
yup kk senang yg strategi lebih menantang....Mantap

Anonymous said...

ah, jadi pingin berpetualang lagi .. ^^
memang kerja eagle apa?

Mr. Eagle said...

sama sekarang eagle udah ngk bisa lagi karena kesibukan pekerjaan...
biasa kerja KUli....

Ancilla said...

waaaaaaaaah.. pernah digigit ulaaaaaaar?!!! serem amat :(

Mr. Eagle said...

yup tul.. eagle pernah digigit ular... sehingga kaki ini ngk bisa jalan 1 minggu

Anonymous said...

Jadi ngiri liat photonya. Aku juga mau aah mejengin photoku yg kaya getoh. Tapi musti di-scan dulu kali yach.. abis jadul ga ada digicam. Halllaah, rieut!

Mr. Eagle said...

sebenarnya ngk PD mejegin foto abis fotonya jelek...tuh foto waktu jalan2 sama rekan....

Diana Indah said...

Wah, nanti kalo dakuw ke Medan, nongkrong d qta..malem2..hihihi

Mr. Eagle said...

OK deh eagle tunggu... kabarin eagle yaa :D

Lita Uditomo said...

iya tu, fotonya asik banget...;)

Mr. Eagle said...

asyik tapi capek mbak....:D pegal2 nih tangan :d

Anonymous said...

wah, unik juga kesukaanmu...

sebenarnya gw juga suka cuma ga bisa...hehehe...

digigit ulat!!!
aduh,kasian sekali dirimu...
semoga nanati tidak kena lagi ya...

keep smiley...^_^

Mr. Eagle said...

ngk juga cuma sekedar hoby
makasi.. iya eagle trouma ama ular hehehe.... aneh yaa...

US News said...

I truly feel this belongs to the most critical information personally. And so i am happy browsing your article Bob's Blog site | Daytime 3 relating to the Que Trl. However choose to observation at some essential things, The webpage style is perfect, the articles is in reality fantastic. Just appropriate process, cheers.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comment

Design by Kingdom of Heaven