2008 Friendship Contract

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 Very cute Exclusive Contract that I've got from Mbu' Azka Netherlands, Mbak Nuke and Thursday, January 31,2008 I've got from Unieq. Thanks you to remember me !!


And here's the contract!

After serious and cautious consideration...your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2008! It was a very hard decision to make. So try not to screw it up!!!

My Wish for You in 2008

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires! May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ...May 2008 be the best year of your life!

I Love You All

Related Posts by Categories



14 9 comments:

Anang said...

hope the best in year 2008

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sir....!

Mr. Eagle said...

to kang anang...
thanks...semoga kita semua menjadi best of the best

to fiz
makasi.... :D

Me said...

Congratulation for the friendship contract ! Thankyou for being my friend too.

Mr. Eagle said...

jadi terharu nih bunda.. pingin nanggis....

Noushy Syah said...

Hi Eagle..I've tag you in the friendship meme-link tag..hope you don't mind yea..BTW that is a lovely contract tehehhehe...

Have a gr8 day, take care..

otodidakers said...

Kawin kontrak....

Obat Detak Jantung Tidak Beraturan said...

terimakasih atsa info nya gan , selamat siang semua

US News said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange methods with others, please shoot me an email if interested.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comment

Design by Kingdom of Heaven