Just Humor

BRAIN TUMOR

Doctor : I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.
Mr. Bean : Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)
Doctor : Did you understand what I just told you?
Mr. Bean : Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?
Doctor : Then why are you so happy?
Mr. Bean : Because that proves that I have a brain!

MR. BEAN WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL
Teacher : What is 5 plus 4?
Mr. Bean : 9
Teacher : What is 4 plus 5?
Mr. Bean : Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6 !!


WHILE IN A DRUG STORE
Mr. Bean : I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk : Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Mr. Bean : Any will do, my grandson doesn't know the alphabet yet!!

QUEUING BEHIND HIS FRIEND AT AN ATM MACHINE
Friend : What are you looking at?
Mr. Bean : I know your PIN no., hee, hee.
Friend : Alright, what is my PIN number if you saw it?
Mr. Bean : Four asterisks!

HOW MANY MAN?
Friend : How many women do you believe must a man marry?
Mr. Bean : 16
Friend : Why?
Mr. Bean : Because the priest says 4 richer, 4 poorer, 4 better and 4 worse.

CHATTING WITH HIS FRIEND
Friend : How was the tape you borrowed from me, is it Ok?
Mr. Bean : What do you mean ok, I thought it's a horror film.
I didn't see any picture!
Friend : What tape did you took anyway?
Mr. Bean : Head Cleaner.

MOM'S DEAD
Mr. Bean : (CRYING) The doctor called, Mom's dead.
Friend : Condolence, my friend.
After 2 minutes Mr. Bean cries even louder
Friend : What now?
Mr. Bean : My sister just called, her mom died too!

Related Posts by Categories



14 12 comments:

@_T!ka said...

Hahaha, I think Mr. Bean is always quiet on the movie or it just a name in this post for making it funnier?
Actually, It's refreshing my mind. Good post and humor. :)

Paket Tour Wisata Muslim Bali said...

haha so funny!

penyewaan genset said...

haha It's funny..
I think mr. Bean is just in the movies or series

penyewaan genset said...

It's funny. I think mr. Bean is just in movie and series.

agen guavita said...

I like Mr.Bean. He is a funny man

peraturan judi bola said...

But Mr.Bean had retired now..how sad :(

agen sbobet said...

hahaha ROTFL. he'll always be the best funny actor.

US News said...

stare, instalare, inlocuire placa de baza, laptop, calculatoare; resoftari, modari, decodari telefoane (inclusiv iphone), psp, play station|}

unsgu said...

bagus sekali infonya. home design and decorating ideas terimakasih.
hadapilah minimalist home design semua masalah. selesaikan dengan specifications car and motorcycle hati yang tenang dan otak yang yang dingin serta berusaha dengan keras... price and specifications

Obat Penghancur Tumor Lambung Tradisional said...

good job gan,artikel ini sangat menarik sekali untuk disimak,keren deh ,,tentunya kami mempunyai wawasan baru yang kami dapatkan setelah membacanya,thanx yah :-)

Unknown said...

thank modern home design you, this specifications price honda cbr website has interior home design provided very useful knowledge for me and others

Unknown said...

Dankon pro rekomendo :-)
kolekto de drogoj por venki la malsanon myoma
========================================================
obat miom

obat miom

obat miom

obat miom

obat miom
========================================================

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comment

Design by Kingdom of Heaven