The Angel In You

I have two guardian angels
who are always by my side,
and when I'm feeling lonely,
in my angels I confide.

The path I've often chosen,
lined with sorrow and with stone,
has lead me into darkness,
but I was never alone.

I share my deepest secrets
without judgement and no fears,
and when my heart stops bleeding,
my angels wipe my tears.


My angels see what I have seen;
feel the pain that I have felt,
then gently they remind me,
to play the cards God dealt.

He would'nt put upon me
more weight than I can bear,
and through his loving angels,
his strength and light is there.

My guardian angels watch me,
one from high in heaven above,
and when my heart starts crying,
he whispers me his love.

I'm blessed to have two angels
that love, and help me through,
my angel that exists in heaven,
and the angel that lives in you.

by RosesAreBlue

Related Posts by Categories



14 16 comments:

Ayu Ambarsari Hanafiah said...

who's the angel mas???
:)

bagus banged..

Kristina Dian Safitry said...

kamusku tadi kemana ya?

Mr. Eagle said...

to ayu ambar....
:D siapa yaa.....

to kristina....
kamus apa nih nyindir yaaa

Mercedes-Benz Mobil Mewah Terbaik Indonesia said...

syair yang bagus

pulsa elektrik termurah said...

Berkunjung ke blog sobat

Paket Tour Wisata Muslim said...

so sweet :)

hendri prastio said...


Ekiosku.com Jual Beli Online Aman Menyenangkan
Commonwealth Life Perusahaan Asuransi Jiwa Terbaik Indonesia

cara memperbesar penis said...

EXTENDER JILQ adalah cara memperbesar penis terbaik.
Kami sudah membuktikan dan melakukan survey kepada sangat banyak konsumen kami yang telah menggunakan produk lain dan berpindah menggunakan produk Extender jilq.
hasilnya sangat positif bahwa tidak ada yg lebih baik dari produk Extender jilq.

info lengkap segera kunjungi:
www.extenderjilq.com

kondom said...

so sweet

limfoma said...

makasih infonya sangat bermanfaat dan menambah wawasan saya

cara mengobati hepatitis said...

makasih infonya sangat bermanfaat sekali

cara mengobati pegal linu said...

menarik sekali infonya

tentang kami said...

menarik sekali infonya

obat herbal kanker payudara said...

bagus syairnya

obat herbal kanker payudara said...

makasih infonya

cara mengobati kanker kolon said...

sangat bagus artieklnya sangat menyentuh

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comment

Design by Kingdom of Heaven